What's in a name?
What's in a name?
How did I come up with this?
For a while, I titled my journal entries 'Dear Future Me' because I liked the idea of writing to my future self. I used to write about the things that I'd like to have done or accomplished and like any good manifester, manifestationer, I would write in the present tense. Some of these entries felt empty without an end day or timeline. This was all happening during the long, stay at home days of the pandemic and at that time, I felt 10 years was a good place to start. It was far enough away, I could really take on some big dreams but close enough to have a realistic deadline, end date, finish line, due date.
I love being outdoors and take every opportunity I can to take in the fresh air, in some of my favorite places, especially near water. 💦 Streams, creeks, lakes, oceans, waterfalls, I have been drawn to them my whole life. I am after all, a water sign. Aquarius ♒ to be exact, so I choose shades of teal and white as my logo color. Often found floating in water (like myself) is the lotus flower. These seeds can lay dormant, and when they come in contact with water (rehydrate) they begin a whole new beautiful life.
My tik tok channel mostly has nature videos and affirmations and I wanted to expand to a blog where I can write in more detail. My hope is to include relaxation reminders, breathing techniques and meditations that can be incorporated into a busy lifestyle. As much as I love to be outdoors, I have work, home, family, pets and other obligations that require my attention and energy. When I can get even a few minutes to myself, I will take it, even if it's watching a nature video and taking some deep breaths.
So welcome to Dear 2030 Me! I hope you'll join me on this journey!
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment