New Notebook 🎀 now available

 There have been lots of French influence around my house lately. My child recently complete a project on France, complete with lavender soap and macaroons. And this past weekend Cirque du Soleil was performaing and we had the opportunity to see "OVO". The set was just so fantastical with vivid colors and oversized flowers. And the acrobactics...completely gravity defying! I could go on but the point I am trying to make is that I think these events inspired my latest notebook creation. Now that it's done, it feels classic chic. I just want to grab a baguette and tie a scarf around my neck! What do you think?




Like all of my other notebooks, this one is 6 in. x 9 in. so large enough to write in yet small enough to carry around and contains 100 lined pages. It's available now on Amazon with super quick shipping. 

Comments

Popular Posts